Development Trust advertises for Company Secretary
Rousay, Egilsay and Wyre Development Trust is advertising for the position of Company Secretary, to provide administrative duties to both the Trust and its trading subsidiary,
The Development Trust's successful applicant will be employed for an average of 8 hours per week, at £8.00 per hour.
A summary of some of the roles and responsibilities of the job is provided below:
- To receive, and promptly deal with, all correspondence sent officially to the Development Trust and/or REWIRED
- To file all key documentation for the Development Trust and/or REWIRED
- To keep financial records
- To process payments
- To submit claims
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Computer literate
- Able to communicate effectively by telephone, letter and e-mail
- Capable of keeping things tidily organised
The deadline for applications is: Friday 2 July 2010.
An Application Form and Job Description is available from the Development Trust's Chairperson, Bryan Milner (telephone 01856 821235).
It has been a busy summer of recruitment so far for the Development Trust, with a 'Gardener/Project Co-ordinator' and two 'Loft-Empitiers/Workers' all recruited recently.
The position of 'Turbine Development Officer' was this month filled by local resident, Michelle Koster, the present Community Powerdown Officer.